- Chamber Events
- Chamber Businesses
The Grand Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce is the one organization that brings together the collective voice of businesses and communities that are critical to the preservation of our quality of life in Northern Minnesota.
The Chamber’s success is tied directly to the financial support of its members. With your investment, the Chamber is able to continue providing services, pursuing efforts to strengthen our economy, and enhancing our business environment. You can be proud that you are a member because:
• The Chamber is your full time government affairs team so you can devote
your time and energy into running your business.
• The Chamber protects your interests by representing you locally, state wide and nationally on issues that affect your bottom line.
• The Chamber works with educators on workforce development initiatives to provide you with quality employees.
• The Chamber represents you on transportation issues in order to move goods and people more efficiently, and reduce costs and business interruptions.
• The Chamber works to ensure that there will always be recreational and industrial lands open to the public for tourism and jobs.
• The Chamber connects you with other business leaders through first class events and association with the MN Chamber.
• The Chamber continually pushes to streamline Minnesota’s permitting process in order to increase economic development and business expansion opportunities.
• The Chamber advocates for your business, every day.
The Chamber’s objective, each and every day, is to ensure that your business has the best possible opportunity to succeed. The Grand Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce has more than 100 years of history advocating for a business environment that will allow its members to prosper. Each and every member of the Chamber strengthens our efforts on behalf of your business and employees.
If you would prefer to remit your investment in installments or by credit card, you may do so by contacting Kerry Larsen, the Chamber’s Membership Coordinator or Nicole Franzone, the Chamber’s Administrative Assistant & Finance Coordinator at 218-326-6619.